Hardin County Appraisal District now has Online Forms, a web-based form submission system that will allow you to complete and submit applications, attach the required supporting documentation, view application statuses, and communicate with the Appraisal District.
To Get Started:
- Click on the Online Form Icon at the top of our Website
- Register a new Online Forms account with your email address
- Choose a form to fill out
- Homestead Exemption
- Business Personal Property Rendition
- 1-d-1 (Open Space) Agricultural Use Appraisal
If you have any questions or trouble, save your form and contact the appraisal district at 409-246-2507. We will be able to access your saved form and provide you with step-by-step guidance as needed.
This Online Forms system is fast, secure, compatible with all computers, and easy to use and navigate with helpful Property Tax Code reference tips. Our goal is to provide the best possible customer service by removing the inconvenience of coming into our office to file these forms.